Apps sofa by Richard Hutten draws inspiration from smartphone icons
You thought apps were only limited to your smartphone? Well, think again, designed by Richard Hutten Apps line of sofas for Artifort take inspiration from the icons seen on our smartphone, what’s the purpose not sure, but the sofas really look great and contemporary. The Apps sofa is a delightful cube with rounded corners, and is designed in one seater and two seater version, very aptly dubbed the 1.0 and the 2.0. The Apps are made with a wooden internal frame with webbing in the back and comfortable thick layer of foam to sit on.
The Apps sofas have a very simple design yet are fashionable seating units designed with inspiration from technology – as earlier mentioned from icons displayed on a smartphone. The Apps is being presented at Interieur 2012 at Kortrijk in Belgium for anyone who wants a peak at the sofas, however there is no word on the price of the seating units yet.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Ultimate butter knife with built-in grater solves breakfast blues - August 22, 2014
- Handmade Lace-Up Chair by Jonathan uses rope and wood - August 11, 2014
- Five best green vacuum cleaners - July 28, 2014
- Five green lawn mowers guaranteeing effortless mowing - July 17, 2014
- Five Green daybeds to curl up in comfort - July 16, 2014