Environmental Lights unveils their advanced series of LED Dimmers and Controllers
Those with a penchant for controlling the lighting ambiance of their interior home decor would surely be thrilled by Environmental Lights upcoming products. This range of new lighting components includes the T-Series LED dimmers and controllers that are tailored for LED strip lights.
With special attention being given to intuition of use, each of the remote controls are featured with user friendly as well as energy efficient attributes. These include a touch sensitive color wheel, pre-programmed triggers, memory function and of course compatible receivers for the customized lighting effect. For example, the Multi-Zone LED Touch Dimmer has a touch oriented color wheel that gives a whopping 256 options of varying brightness. It also has preset options that correspond to 25 percent to 100 percent of brightness of the connected LED strip.
Now, this is only one part of the whole light ambiance controlling function. The other part entails the receiving of the input command transmitted by the controllers. For this one needs to pair the dimmer with the LED Touch Receiver. The wireless controlling of the LED strips can be done according to their voltage capacity. But more importantly, the user can also control the LED strips in multiple zones, with as many receivers as they want in each of the individual spaces. This certainly alludes to a scope of glorious customization, allowing the much needed flexibility when it comes to decoration of interiors with a variety of lighting effects.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- VERSI Docker/Stand exhibits its industrial essence with functional features - December 24, 2013
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013