It is impressive (and sometimes frightening) when we think about how technology is gradually making its foray into every aspect of our lives, starting from planning our grocery list to cleaning our dirty swimming pools. In this regard, we have come across the ‘intelliPillow’, a smart pillow from Innvo Labs that automatically adjusts and changes its form as per your cushioning convenience. Nap buffs should get a peaceful sleeping session out of this, given that they do not have to manually fluff the pillow for resting their heads.
Coming to the working part of the conception, the pillow has an array of inflatable chambers inside its bearing. These chambers are in turn connected to a silent compressor, which can be kept under your bed. There is also a separate mat (presumably with sensors) which covers your mattress. So, when you make movements in the bed like shifting from lying on your back to lying to your side, the mat detects your position and sends the signals to the pump and the pillow. And, thus the compressor supplies the adequate amount of air to the corresponding air bladders, which automatically shapes your pillow.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- Seasons Nature Wall shower mimics a cascading waterfall - May 18, 2013
- $400,000 houseboat built atop a solid concrete barge - May 17, 2013
- Pistol Mug offers ergonomic comfort as well as style - May 17, 2013
- Gorgeous iron home decor items created by laser cutting - May 16, 2013
- Andrea Garuti’s laser-cut 3D models create a medieval battle scene - May 16, 2013