High-end full range drive units are nothing new when it comes to rising consumer demands pertaining to modern home based music systems. However, high end speakers that come with that dash of technological novelty are certainly rare. In this regard, Voxativ has released their Pi full range speakers, which come with a state-of-the-art sound management system known as ATS or Acoustic Stealth Technology.
Touted to be more ‘open’ in its sound emanation mechanism (as compared to bass reflex based sound systems) because of the aforementioned ATS, the system is also infused with an advanced driver component. Built from scratch, the architecture of this handmade driver was developed so as to be integrated with ATS and finite element magnetic system. And, as for its external features, a special membrane coating of the driver was developed by Voxativ in collaboration with the Department of Polymer Chemistry at the University of Chemnitz.
Finally, coming to the form related aspects of the Pi, the elegant yet unobtrusive visual scope of the slightly tapering rectangle would certainly complement your home decor. Even its dimensions of 69 x 39 x 31 (in cms) and weight of around 20 kg is perfectly suited for your living room. The pricing as expected is a bit on the stiffer side with a tag of € 9950 (around $13,235).
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013
- New York’s costliest condo exhibits its ‘centerpiece’ sculptural staircase - November 23, 2013