High-end full range drive units are nothing new when it comes to rising consumer demands pertaining to modern home based music systems. However, high end speakers that come with that dash of technological novelty are certainly rare. In this regard, Voxativ has released their Pi full range speakers, which come with a state-of-the-art sound management system known as ATS or Acoustic Stealth Technology.
Touted to be more ‘open’ in its sound emanation mechanism (as compared to bass reflex based sound systems) because of the aforementioned ATS, the system is also infused with an advanced driver component. Built from scratch, the architecture of this handmade driver was developed so as to be integrated with ATS and finite element magnetic system. And, as for its external features, a special membrane coating of the driver was developed by Voxativ in collaboration with the Department of Polymer Chemistry at the University of Chemnitz.
Finally, coming to the form related aspects of the Pi, the elegant yet unobtrusive visual scope of the slightly tapering rectangle would certainly complement your home decor. Even its dimensions of 69 x 39 x 31 (in cms) and weight of around 20 kg is perfectly suited for your living room. The pricing as expected is a bit on the stiffer side with a tag of € 9950 (around $13,235).
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- Cube – A remarkable modern addition to an 1860′s Venetian Gothic style water tower - May 20, 2013
- Glass House – A classy extension to Winchester’s Manor House - May 20, 2013
- Seasons Nature Wall shower mimics a cascading waterfall - May 18, 2013
- $400,000 houseboat built atop a solid concrete barge - May 17, 2013
- Pistol Mug offers ergonomic comfort as well as style - May 17, 2013