Almond+ world’s first touchscreen Wi-Fi Router and smart home hub
If you have missed it as the CES, here’s your chance to catch-up on the nitty-gritty of the Almond+ – a successor to Securifi’s Almond home wireless router, as the Almond+ hits crowd funding website Kickstarter. Trying to raise some funds to jump from concept to production, the Almond+ is world’s first touchscreen Wi-Fi Router which also doubles as a smart home hub. The amazing feat about the Almond+ is that it can setup entirely from its built-in touchscreen without the need for a PC or Mac or CD.
Another awesome and noteworthy thing about the Almond+ is that besides being one of the fastest wireless routers (1.17Gb/s), it also works as a cool smart home controller that lets you control all the electronics from this one device. The router is equipped with ZigBee and Z-Wave so that it can support hundreds of available sensors in the market – making it one heck of a smart home hub.
The Almond+ is expected to retail for $99 once it hits the market. So, if you think there is something worthy in the Almond+ and it should make it to your home one day, then visit its Kickstarter page and pledge some cash to help it become real. Hit the jump to see a video.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Eight off-grid capsule homes that promote green living - June 2, 2015
- Seven most exquisite examples of wearable furniture - May 19, 2015
- One of a kind Iron Man inspired Mark IV watch winder by Buben & Zorweg - May 6, 2015
- Company behind Clean Master app delivers smart air filter for homes - November 3, 2014
- Ultimate butter knife with built-in grater solves breakfast blues - August 22, 2014