When I was writing about the nifty little Remote Controlled Duster from Kyosho, I thought Japanese love to keep their homes clean in the cutest ways possible. But with the introduction of the Mocoro Moss Ball by home appliance company CCP, I am sure cleanliness with cuteness is actually an obsession in Japan. The cute fuzzy Mocoro Moss Ball is available in orange, pink and green colors to choose from, and is a motor operated ball which can clean the house off dust for you.
Stuff in the ball with 3 AAA batteries, sit relaxed with your feet off the floor and see the Mocoro Moss Ball suck up all the dust in the room in 15 minutes. Priced at $40, and scheduled to release on 14 February, I think the rolling cleaner is perhaps the finest thing to gift your wife this Valentines.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Journey Gym is briefcase-size portable gym to train all muscle groups - December 12, 2013
- Unique X-shaped bioethanol Klino fireplace by Caleido - December 12, 2013
- Artist paints refrigerator to make it the most expensive at $88,000 - December 11, 2013
- Take home Hermes folding workstation for $60k this Christmas - December 11, 2013
- Husband and wife custom build family home in Whangamata - December 11, 2013