Balconismo railing planter box fuses vibrancy with functionality
Railing planter boxes are not actually a new gimmick to our urban garden enthusiasts. However, when the conception is crafted with simplicity and practicality, its usage potential does get improved beyond the conventional expectations. In this regard, the above pictured ‘Balconismo’ comes as a really functional railing planter, with smooth, unobtrusive visuals to entice the user.
Exhibiting the vibrancy of fluorescent green, there is more to the sprightly planter than meets the eyes. In actuality, the Balconismo is around 80 cm in length, and has a whopping capacity for 10 liters of your potting pleasure. This makes the conception one of the largest railing planters you would come across. And, since we are talking its internal capacity, the design is also integrated with a built-in irrigation system, with the tank of the flower box having the capacity for around 4 liters of water.
Finally, the core technology moves beyond the scope of just gardening to also include convenience of normal usage. This is showcased by an innovative ‘lock’ system of the Balconismo by which it can attach itself to railings of even 10 cm of thickness.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- VERSI Docker/Stand exhibits its industrial essence with functional features - December 24, 2013
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013