Railing planter boxes are not actually a new gimmick to our urban garden enthusiasts. However, when the conception is crafted with simplicity and practicality, its usage potential does get improved beyond the conventional expectations. In this regard, the above pictured ‘Balconismo’ comes as a really functional railing planter, with smooth, unobtrusive visuals to entice the user.
Exhibiting the vibrancy of fluorescent green, there is more to the sprightly planter than meets the eyes. In actuality, the Balconismo is around 80 cm in length, and has a whopping capacity for 10 liters of your potting pleasure. This makes the conception one of the largest railing planters you would come across. And, since we are talking its internal capacity, the design is also integrated with a built-in irrigation system, with the tank of the flower box having the capacity for around 4 liters of water.
Finally, the core technology moves beyond the scope of just gardening to also include convenience of normal usage. This is showcased by an innovative ‘lock’ system of the Balconismo by which it can attach itself to railings of even 10 cm of thickness.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- Seasons Nature Wall shower mimics a cascading waterfall - May 18, 2013
- $400,000 houseboat built atop a solid concrete barge - May 17, 2013
- Pistol Mug offers ergonomic comfort as well as style - May 17, 2013
- Gorgeous iron home decor items created by laser cutting - May 16, 2013
- Andrea Garuti’s laser-cut 3D models create a medieval battle scene - May 16, 2013