Remember the Air Jordan Illustrated Fonts made from Air Jordan sneakers? Here’s just another Jordan inspired artwork – “6ft 6in” lamp designed by artist “Grotesk” in collaboration with Case Studyo. The sculptural lamp has a pair of bulky Jordan sneakers in the base and features string bean legs. Made in a hand painted wood the lamp is shipped in a specially made wood shoe box, which reads (I don’t know where I am going. But I am on my way). There is no word on the price, but we learn that only 23 such lamps have been created and are selling since January 25.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- LiftEye virtual window for elevators will transform passenger experience - April 15, 2014
- Complete high-tech kitchen hidden inside a luxury table [Video] - April 15, 2014
- Lake-side Urban Treehouse in Berlin can be rented for $220 a night - April 14, 2014
- MIT’s Transform table lays foundation for innovative shape-shifting furniture - April 14, 2014
- Enjoy fascinating water vortex within Axor Starck V transparent faucet - April 11, 2014