Remember the Air Jordan Illustrated Fonts made from Air Jordan sneakers? Here’s just another Jordan inspired artwork – “6ft 6in” lamp designed by artist “Grotesk” in collaboration with Case Studyo. The sculptural lamp has a pair of bulky Jordan sneakers in the base and features string bean legs. Made in a hand painted wood the lamp is shipped in a specially made wood shoe box, which reads (I don’t know where I am going. But I am on my way). There is no word on the price, but we learn that only 23 such lamps have been created and are selling since January 25.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Sou Fujimoto to build White Tree residential building in France - March 10, 2014
- Makkink & Bey’s lightweight, expandable and foldable furniture you can travel with - March 8, 2014
- iPhone-controlled Miracle Machine lets you make your own wine at home - March 7, 2014
- Ulisse Dining queen space-saving wall bed with dining table - March 7, 2014
- Chalet Les Sorbiers: Luxury ski chalet with alpine charm in French Alps - March 7, 2014