Minimalist in its approach, elegant in its essence; this is the Uni washbasin, a StoneKAST creation that harks back to their original limestone washbasin introduced about two decades ago. And, now in our contemporary age, the product has been re-launched, of course with a few advancements made in its structural attributes. The result is a wholly organic conception which sleekly serves its visual as well as practical purpose, without any unnecessary design obtrusion.
Exhibiting a distinctive oval shape, the sufficient depth of the flat bowl accounts for an improved usage pattern. And, since we are talking about usage, structurally the sturdiness of the washbasin has been enhanced by an advanced composition of natural limestone and modern resin. This form is further finished with matte, thus making the basin easy to clean and also helping in mitigating harmful bacteria.
Of course, beyond the functional features, it is the core aesthetics of the Uni that would primarily entice its user. In this regard, the overall trim profile should go well with your bathroom decor. More importantly, it brings back that rare level of classiness, which is presented unobtrusively through its pristine, unpretentious bearing.
Dimensions: 630 x 375 x 100 (in mm).
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013
- New York’s costliest condo exhibits its ‘centerpiece’ sculptural staircase - November 23, 2013