We have all heard about the ‘fire and forget’ mechanism of missiles. Anyhow, the Aspiragocce Kärcher WV75 Plus cleaner goes by the convenient dictum of ‘spray and forget’. Posing as the ultimate automated cleaning solution for polished surfaces like glass and tiles, it is improved user convenience that defines the functionality of the device. In this regard, the mechanism consists of a separate sprayer (with a soft mop fixed to it) through which the cleaning fluid can applied on the surface. Of course, the real magic takes place after the fluid application, when the device effectively sucks up all the liquid, without leaving any slippery drops, residues and stains. This efficacious scope totally eschews the cumbersome use of clothes and rags, thus saving you both time and unnecessary hard work.
The whole Aspiragocce Kärcher package comprises of two suction nozzles, washer drums, a vaporizer spray, a microfiber cloth and a bottle of concentrated cleaner. On the other hand, the automatic cleaning device is fueled by batteries, in the form of Li-ion components that can be recharged under three hours.
Finally, coming to the form factor, the design language of the appliance is both innovative and ergonomic in nature. This coupled with its long operational time (by virtue of rechargeable batteries) makes the Kärcher WV75 an ideal solution for people who ‘do not want to get their hands dirty’ while cleaning their polished floors and windows.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- VERSI Docker/Stand exhibits its industrial essence with functional features - December 24, 2013
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013