Pinel & Pinel newest elegant suitcases are specially crafted to carry your timepieces
The famous French suitcase manufacturer Pinel & Pinel have been known for creation of specialized compartments that could hold a range of exclusive items from your vintage wine collection to your arcade gaming system. However, this time the scope is related to something much smaller and more precious. We are talking about two calfskin crafted mini suitcases that are specifically constructed to house and carry your treasured collection of timepieces. Made in the workshop of Fred Pinel, these designs embody the traditional hard suitcases when closed, but open up to showcase a contemporary spatial arrangement that precisely caters to your valuable timepieces.
This suitcase line in question just consists of two models; a smaller case (29.5 x 30 x 15 cm) with four watch winders, and a bigger case (52.4 x 30.5 x 15 cm) with eight watch winders. Structurally both of them are crafted from sturdy hard wood, while their interiors are finished elegantly with black leather separated by the timber framework. And, finally as a cherry on the top for aficionados, the models can be customized with over 50 colors as per the user’s preference.
Pricing: Smaller model - 6,000 euros (around $7,980), Bigger model – 7,000 euros ($9,310)
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- VERSI Docker/Stand exhibits its industrial essence with functional features - December 24, 2013
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013