The famous French suitcase manufacturer Pinel & Pinel have been known for creation of specialized compartments that could hold a range of exclusive items from your vintage wine collection to your arcade gaming system. However, this time the scope is related to something much smaller and more precious. We are talking about two calfskin crafted mini suitcases that are specifically constructed to house and carry your treasured collection of timepieces. Made in the workshop of Fred Pinel, these designs embody the traditional hard suitcases when closed, but open up to showcase a contemporary spatial arrangement that precisely caters to your valuable timepieces.
This suitcase line in question just consists of two models; a smaller case (29.5 x 30 x 15 cm) with four watch winders, and a bigger case (52.4 x 30.5 x 15 cm) with eight watch winders. Structurally both of them are crafted from sturdy hard wood, while their interiors are finished elegantly with black leather separated by the timber framework. And, finally as a cherry on the top for aficionados, the models can be customized with over 50 colors as per the user’s preference.
Pricing: Smaller model - 6,000 euros (around $7,980), Bigger model – 7,000 euros ($9,310)
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- Seasons Nature Wall shower mimics a cascading waterfall - May 18, 2013
- $400,000 houseboat built atop a solid concrete barge - May 17, 2013
- Pistol Mug offers ergonomic comfort as well as style - May 17, 2013
- Gorgeous iron home decor items created by laser cutting - May 16, 2013
- Andrea Garuti’s laser-cut 3D models create a medieval battle scene - May 16, 2013