SW Speakers showcases Nessma, an exquisite hanging speaker with decorative applications
SW Speakers have created a name for themselves when it comes to those gorgeously handcrafted speakers exhibiting exquisite workmanship. And now the Swedish company has introduced the ‘Nessma’, a uniquely elegant set of hanging speakers with a tongue in cheek reference (to them) as the ‘sound from the sky’. Showcasing the ubiquitous tubular form SW Speakers is known for, the devices are just 5-inch in their bantam span, thus being both visually enticing and spatially efficient at the same time.
Of course, given their smallish bearing, the high end speakers can’t obviously be used as your main sound system. However, the Nessma has other striking qualities that go beyond its primary function of just emanating sound. In this regard, they can act as your rear speakers for home theaters, while also posing as decorative hanging components to complement your home decor. Moreover, the scope of Nessma exceeds the ambit of your living rooms. Their intrinsic sculptural attribute combined with their ‘hidden’ essence can come in handy in other spatial scenarios like expansive halls, retail shops or even public addressing systems.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- VERSI Docker/Stand exhibits its industrial essence with functional features - December 24, 2013
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013