What has a half-inch thick ballistic armor door in addition to two-inch composite fire cladding, hardened steel locking bolts with anti-drive resistance and a full fledged LED lighting on the inside? The answer is of course the custom made Ballistic Estate safe (from Estate Series) by Brown Safe. Exhibiting a dark brown high gloss finish, the biometric lock is specially draped in oil rubbed bronze polish. The exquisiteness is also maintained inside of the classy safe with exclusive zebrawood clad drawers.
Now, beyond all the sturdy armors and elegant refinements, there is a unique design consideration followed by the Ballistic Estate. This feature entails the total concealment of winders inside the drawers situated at the bottom of the boisterous safe. Done at the behest of the client, these inconspicuous sections are deftly kept safe by five active and passive re-locking devices.
Dimensions – 77.5-inches (height) x 30-inches (width) x 32.5-inches (depth)
Weight - 2400 lbs
All images are courtesy of Brown Safe.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- VERSI Docker/Stand exhibits its industrial essence with functional features - December 24, 2013
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013