Steve Wosniak’s former house to fetch around $4.395 million
Yesterday we talked about how a Neurta designed modernist house would fetch huge sums on the current market. But what about a name that is known even beyond architectural and aficionado’s circles? Yes, we are now harping about the great Steve Wosniak, one of Apple’s original founders and creator of the Apple 1 PC. His former home is now on sale, with an astronomical price tag of $4.395 million. Located in the famed Los Gatos community in Santa Clara, California, the residence is a plush specimen of post-modernist architecture with around 7,500 of square footage.
The structure of the 6-bedroom house showcases an expansive design both regarding its plan and elevation. This intrinsic level of spaciousness is further complemented by large windows, an enormous skylight in the kitchen and the minimalist flavor of white which psychologically adds both volume and lightness to an interior space. Additionally, the stucco finished building also boasts of 8 bathrooms, indoor playing area for kids, big entertainment zones, three car garages, pools and of course a koi pond thrown somewhere between those circulation spaces.
So, if you are interested in buying the house, or at least going through the details, please refer to Arthur Sharif.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- VERSI Docker/Stand exhibits its industrial essence with functional features - December 24, 2013
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013