Robert Bronwasser’s ‘cook table’ allows you to cook as well as dine
Collective functionality is the name of the game, when it comes to modern appliances and furniture. The ‘SMOOL’ kitchen solution by Robert Bronwasser has taken it to yet another level of multi-purposefulness. How so? Well, the ‘cook table’ design remarkably integrates three induction cookers, a washing sink and a dining compartment all in a single component. Touted to remove the traditional segregation of cooking the food and dining, this unique conception hints at a more evolved societal interaction between family members and friends.
As many of you would have guessed, the design is still in its conceptual stage. So, we are not too sure about the dimensions of the said kitchen related table-appliance. However, as far as practicality is concerned, there is no reason for the cook table not to work. Of course, the scope of application might be limited by the capacity of the people the table can cater to (especially when they are dining).
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- VERSI Docker/Stand exhibits its industrial essence with functional features - December 24, 2013
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013