Slice ping pong table with an ‘ominously’ black composition
Looking like Darth Vader’s personal ping pong table, the above pictured conception is actually christened as the ‘Slice’. Crafted by Snarkitecture, the ping pong platform has been envisaged for both outdoors and indoors. However, beyond its practicality, it is the Gothic-like essence of the table that really tickles our fancy. This visual scope is derived from the jet black color scheme which is ‘ominously’ complemented by the irregularly shaped, flat support structures at the bottom. The unique materials used for such finishing of the Slice ping pong table include ultra-dense Richlite paper composite, rubber and steel. And, since we brought practicality into the equation, the furniture item can also double up as a conference table, if the need arises. The Slice ping pong table is currently available in the Game On online art auction, at Artsy.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- VERSI Docker/Stand exhibits its industrial essence with functional features - December 24, 2013
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013