Taking the DIY route does have its own set of advantages, especially when you know what you are doing. And, that was exactly the case with the above pictured cool looking treehouse, which was completed by redditor MrBuildIt, and that too remarkably under $300! Coming to its aesthetic features, we are certainly enticed by the ‘porthole’ window and the glass hatched entrance door. And, even on the inside, the decor is kept minimal with timber paneled walls and a small sofa (that adorably has a coffee stand and lighting fixture). And, if you thought that was cool, the treehouse has its own ‘bucket and pulley’ system for conveying essential supplies (like the much needed cookies) to the top level. And finally, even in structural terms, the building looks very stable; as it is nestled atop a sturdy projecting support that is effectively balanced by the burly tree trunk.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013
- New York’s costliest condo exhibits its ‘centerpiece’ sculptural staircase - November 23, 2013