Neue Werstatt, a studio based in Germany has come up with a series of cool audio equipment. Dubbed as the NW3 wooden speakers,these were designed and crafted by making use of sustainably harvested pine wood. The German studio teamed up with local craftsmen and businesses to produce this line of NW3 speakers. Pearless, which is a Danish audio company and specializes in creating quality audio products out of wood, inspired Neue Werkstatt to create wooden speakers. In fact the system utilizes the dynamic chassis and components of Pearless that provides a natural Hi-Fi to the system.
Natural wood is used for the interior insulation of NW3 speakers. The exteriors are carved out in a small carpenter shop from sustainably harvested local pine wood that makes the speaker ideal for high end acoustic applications. For staining it, a solvent free color pigments are used and protected by natural wax. A clean audio is ensured by the powder coated finish on the seamless front grills. These speakers not only looks clean and crisp but also produce a quality and ear pleasing sound. These NW3 speakers can be a cool addition to the people who are precisely eco-conscious.
Latest posts by Garima (see all)
- The Infinito is a modular seating system that is comfortable and can adapt to your needs - December 5, 2013
- Sublimation speaker by Kebei Li is a redesign of Beo Play A9 - December 4, 2013
- Custom Felted Cat Bed provides cozy place for your kitty to sleep - December 3, 2013
- Goldee Smart Light Switch controls the ambient light levels and also the hue of light - December 1, 2013
- Giant Cat Couch By Unfold is a massive cat sculpture - November 30, 2013