Whenever you want to sit and relax in your room, you often turn the lights dim, switch on the aroma diffuser and play a calm and soothing music. Therefore you can say that aroma, sound and light are the three essentials required to achieve a domestic harmony. Why to buy each of these separately, when you can get all the three in a single product. The Akari Speaker Aroma Diffuser is a Japanese product that integrates inbuilt music, a fragrance diffuser and a gentle light lamp. This single product has the ability to change the entire dynamics of a room. To add more to your stress free time you get a remote control to manage the Akari system.
This simple and sleek device is constructed out of natural wood available two color tones – natural and brown. It includes five kinds of inbuilt healing music or soundtracks. You can also plug in your iPod or any other music player to listen to your kind of musical tracks while the Akari displays a dangling dance of six different lights and also diffuses your choice of fragrance in the ambience. The device comes with a remote that makes it pretty convenient to set the mood of your room.
The Akari leaves the option of aroma for you, as you do not get any fragrance or aroma oils with this product. You would have to buy one of your preference, add a few drops into the Akari Speaker Aroma Diffuser and let the air of the room get filled with a fragrant mist along with a calming soundtrack and light show. Besides managing your stressful mood, the product also lets you save on space yet not on style. Costing only $148, you can buy this product here.
Latest posts by Garima (see all)
- BentGrass air filter cleans air, emits natural scents - April 24, 2014
- Protrude tray will extend beyond the table but never fall off - April 22, 2014
- Light from YOY studio casts a lamp shade silhouette on the wall - April 21, 2014
- Superlambi Chair is smart multipurpose furniture unit for small apartments - April 21, 2014
- Lui Cat Scratcher by Modko makes lounging and scratching so much fun - April 19, 2014