Have you ever dreamt of living in a fairy tale castle? Well, nowadays you’ll hardly find a place to build a grand castle for yourself, but you can obviously afford a place to build a fairy tale themed apartment for yourself. Former footballer Phil Neville has done exactly the same and built a gorgeous fairy-tale flat, which he has now offered to rent out at £15,000 a month. This high rent price makes this luxurious property as one of the most expensive apartments in Manchester. The ace footballer lived in the luxurious apartment with his wife Julie and children Harvey and Isabella. The property is spread over three levels from the 44th to the 46th floor of Manchester’s Beetham tower.
The magnificent apartment designed by Kelly Hoppen has four bedrooms, a gym, a shower/steam room, kitchen and dining room, study and five parking spaces. You can also find a custom-built playroom that occupies most of the bottom floor. The master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom including his and her sinks and a deep bathtub. A dressing room is also incorporated within the master bedroom. Phil decorated his daughter’s bedroom in princess style featuring a walk-in closet with a castle entrance and attached bathroom, the walls of which is adorned with aquatic cartoon characters.
Designed in a black and white color scheme, one can view the beautiful city of Manchester from almost any angle from this apartment. Although this splendid fairy tale apartment is out for rent, you can also become its owner by paying a grand price of £4million.
Latest posts by Garima (see all)
- BentGrass air filter cleans air, emits natural scents - April 24, 2014
- Protrude tray will extend beyond the table but never fall off - April 22, 2014
- Light from YOY studio casts a lamp shade silhouette on the wall - April 21, 2014
- Superlambi Chair is smart multipurpose furniture unit for small apartments - April 21, 2014
- Lui Cat Scratcher by Modko makes lounging and scratching so much fun - April 19, 2014