The ping pong table pictured here will not only be appreciated by ping pong enthusiasts, but this gorgeous black table will also be apprehended by people who have never in their life have played the game, but have a taste for artsy stuff. Dubbed as Slice, this ping pong table is designed by Snarkitecture, which is an architectural firm in Brooklyn. When viewed from the short edges, this ping pong table appears like a deceptively opaque landscape and when you take a look from the long ends, it looks incredibly sleek.
The surface of Slice is made up of an Eco friendly material, Richlite. This is an extremely dense and a long lasting material. The wavy features underneath are constructed by making use of a series of flat, solid layers made from flexible EPDM rubber and Richlite. Although the designer duo Alex Mustonen and Daniel Arsham, who are also the founders of Snarkitecture, primarily created the Slice table for playing inside and outdoor ping pong, the irresistible beauty of this table insists people to use it as a conference or dining table. Measuring 30” x 108” x 60” (H x W x D), the table is produced in a limited edition of 10. For further details of the table visit the Snarkitecture
Latest posts by Garima (see all)
- Smartphone-controlled Dragon chandelier changes shape with connectable modules - April 14, 2014
- Light Rest Chair by Jordi Mila is made completely in carbon fiber - April 14, 2014
- Flavinator: Flavor injector makes marinated chicken juicier from within - April 11, 2014
- Philips Wake-up Light simulates sunrise to wake you up naturally - April 10, 2014
- 55-gallon steel drums repurposed into amazing furniture collection - April 8, 2014