The ping pong table pictured here will not only be appreciated by ping pong enthusiasts, but this gorgeous black table will also be apprehended by people who have never in their life have played the game, but have a taste for artsy stuff. Dubbed as Slice, this ping pong table is designed by Snarkitecture, which is an architectural firm in Brooklyn. When viewed from the short edges, this ping pong table appears like a deceptively opaque landscape and when you take a look from the long ends, it looks incredibly sleek.
The surface of Slice is made up of an Eco friendly material, Richlite. This is an extremely dense and a long lasting material. The wavy features underneath are constructed by making use of a series of flat, solid layers made from flexible EPDM rubber and Richlite. Although the designer duo Alex Mustonen and Daniel Arsham, who are also the founders of Snarkitecture, primarily created the Slice table for playing inside and outdoor ping pong, the irresistible beauty of this table insists people to use it as a conference or dining table. Measuring 30” x 108” x 60” (H x W x D), the table is produced in a limited edition of 10. For further details of the table visit the Snarkitecture
Latest posts by Garima (see all)
- BentGrass air filter cleans air, emits natural scents - April 24, 2014
- Protrude tray will extend beyond the table but never fall off - April 22, 2014
- Light from YOY studio casts a lamp shade silhouette on the wall - April 21, 2014
- Superlambi Chair is smart multipurpose furniture unit for small apartments - April 21, 2014
- Lui Cat Scratcher by Modko makes lounging and scratching so much fun - April 19, 2014