This is the time of the year when we spread our arms to welcome the New Year with new hopes and spirits. Along with that we also expect to see latest cool gadgets at the gala occasion of the International CES (Consumer Electronics Show), which is held at the beginning of every year in Las Vegas, Nevada. LG and Samsung, the two grand names in the electronics industry has announced that both of them will be unveiling their 105-inch curved UHD (ultra high definition) televisions at CES 2014.
A new proprietary picture quality algorithm is one of the excellent features of the grand screen HD TV from Samsung. This cool feature can deliver optimized colors and a feeling of depth in the picture. Also, the ‘Quadmatic Picture Engine’ feature is claimed to deliver the entire content in UHD-level picture quality. A screen resolution of 5120×2160 pixels with 21:9 aspect ratio in the Samsung’s 105-inch curved UHD TV will deliver a cinemascopic picture on the curved mega screen.
On the other hand, LG’s largest curved TV also features a massive 105 inch screen and the same picture resolution of 5120×2160, utilizing an aspect ratio of 21:9 giving a superb picture quality. On such mega screen the viewers will be able to watch programs with reduced Letterboxing. The 105 inch UHD will also provide a significant area on the screen to display any additional information so that you can enjoy the program without anything covering the program.
Although both of LG and Samsung has announced the releasing of their large screen curved TVs, but not revealed any details about availability and pricing.
Latest posts by Garima (see all)
- Protrude tray will extend beyond the table but never fall off - April 22, 2014
- Light from YOY studio casts a lamp shade silhouette on the wall - April 21, 2014
- Superlambi Chair is smart multipurpose furniture unit for small apartments - April 21, 2014
- Lui Cat Scratcher by Modko makes lounging and scratching so much fun - April 19, 2014
- This smartphone-controlled glass toaster cooks steaks for $1000 - April 17, 2014