Cute designs always go a long way when it comes to the thriving realm of home decor. In this case, the Japanese for a change have eschewed their propensity for technology, and have instead opted for a delectable design in the form of ‘Animal Stool’. Now, before you get any wrong ideas, the Animal Stool is actually a furniture ‘stool’ that adorably mimics a furry animal.
Basically, the conceptions entail a solid wooden framework with four emerging ‘legs’ and a sturdy support for the seat. Here we do admire the level of apt craftsmanship, especially with the fluid angles and the finishing of the polished wood that accentuates the texture of white ash. However, the main visual element of the whole design is obviously the furry component that covers the seat, and also extends as a tail from the rear end.
As a matter of fact, the faux fur comes in different varieties which in turn correspond to the different sizes of the stool. For example, there is a ‘wolf’ textured fur that covers a slightly big stool, while there is a ‘fox’ textured fur that comes with smaller models. The colors of these fluffy components are also available in both white and grey, thus suiting the user’s taste for his/her preference in home decor.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- VERSI Docker/Stand exhibits its industrial essence with functional features - December 24, 2013
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013