Uno Direct sends real-time home power consumption data to smartphone
Our power consumption, both at home and in the commercial premises, is certainly going to escalate with time. It is therefore important for us to own devices like the My Cocoon, Uno Direct, to let us know how much power we are consuming. Uno Direct is basically a kit to measure energy usage and to control power consumption in real time via the internet. The Uno Direct in real sense lets the homeowner control their power usage by providing them with real-time counts of the energy consumed in the house on the computer, tablet or smartphone.
Capable of being easily installed courtesy its wireless connectivity, the Uno Direct is perhaps one of the best ways to tap your mounting power bills. Once installed, the Uno Direct can provide you with hourly, daily, monthly or yearly power consumption data on your gadget, which you can compare with another data or analyze your total energy consumption at home.
What’s also wonderful about the Euro 159 (approx. $210) Uno Direct is that it has an option to allow you to track power consumption of all the appliances in the home, or some individual appliance (say a heating unit or an air conditioner). Hit the jump to see a video demonstration of the Uno Direct.
Via: Press Release [PDF]
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Five green lawn mowers guaranteeing effortless mowing - July 17, 2014
- Five Green daybeds to curl up in comfort - July 16, 2014
- Goal Zero Lighthouse250 Lantern powers gadgets too - June 25, 2014
- Star Trek-themed palatial home in Florida for grabs at $35 million - May 16, 2014
- LiftEye virtual window for elevators will transform passenger experience - April 15, 2014