The outstanding chair pictured above is an award winning creation by London-based industrial designer Arthur Analts. Dubbed Strelis Bridge Chair, this is part of Bridge furniture collection, which was designed by the 21-year-old designer in collaboration with Rudolph Strelis. Drawing inspiration from the structure and construction of bridges and utility poles, the two designers have created the Bridge Chair, which was chosen as one of the ten best products in the Product Design exhibition in Madrid and will be further showcased in Temporary Museum for New Design at Milan Design Week in April this year.
Arthur Analts was recently awarded as the ‘The Best New Designer’ in Latvia. There is no word on the price of the chair yet, but we think there’ll be many like ourselves flocking to Milan Design Week to have a glimpse of the creative piece of furniture.
Latest posts by Garima (see all)
- Protrude tray will extend beyond the table but never fall off - April 22, 2014
- Light from YOY studio casts a lamp shade silhouette on the wall - April 21, 2014
- Superlambi Chair is smart multipurpose furniture unit for small apartments - April 21, 2014
- Lui Cat Scratcher by Modko makes lounging and scratching so much fun - April 19, 2014
- This smartphone-controlled glass toaster cooks steaks for $1000 - April 17, 2014