The outstanding Strelis Bridge Chair by Arthur Analts
The outstanding chair pictured above is an award winning creation by London-based industrial designer Arthur Analts. Dubbed Strelis Bridge Chair, this is part of Bridge furniture collection, which was designed by the 21-year-old designer in collaboration with Rudolph Strelis. Drawing inspiration from the structure and construction of bridges and utility poles, the two designers have created the Bridge Chair, which was chosen as one of the ten best products in the Product Design exhibition in Madrid and will be further showcased in Temporary Museum for New Design at Milan Design Week in April this year.
Arthur Analts was recently awarded as the ‘The Best New Designer’ in Latvia. There is no word on the price of the chair yet, but we think there’ll be many like ourselves flocking to Milan Design Week to have a glimpse of the creative piece of furniture.
Latest posts by Garima (see all)
- Capsule Aquarium uses Wireless electricity to power robotic fish inside - August 22, 2014
- Shell Crib is a peaceful oasis for your little one - August 12, 2014
- Kepler keeps you alert of any gas leakage in your home via smartphone - August 9, 2014
- This staircase by storage associati creates a visual paradox - August 6, 2014
- J-Cobs Piston Dock is a vintage docking station to boast your iPhone 5 in style - August 5, 2014