Tom Raffield, a renowned British designer who won the lighting association’s ‘Lighting design award 2011’ has designed this beautiful lighting pendant pictured above. Dubbed as ‘Cage’, this suspension lamp can illuminate any space with its soft glow and the fantastic thing about it is that the designer has made use of sustainable ash wood for its construction.
The cage features a circular structure made out of ash wood consisting of birch loops and curls incorporated in an interesting double cage that is made of cylindrical wood dowels. This dramatic lighting fixture with its enticing lighting can create a romantic atmosphere in any room.
An Energy Saving Bulb max 25 watt is used for illumination that adds to the environment friendly character of the lighting fixture. It comes in two different sizes, including large size measuring 30cm high and 65cm in diameter costing £625 and standard size which is 30cm high and 41cm in diameter with a price tag of £295. So hurry and grab one to add a charm to your living space.
Latest posts by Garima (see all)
- BentGrass air filter cleans air, emits natural scents - April 24, 2014
- Protrude tray will extend beyond the table but never fall off - April 22, 2014
- Light from YOY studio casts a lamp shade silhouette on the wall - April 21, 2014
- Superlambi Chair is smart multipurpose furniture unit for small apartments - April 21, 2014
- Lui Cat Scratcher by Modko makes lounging and scratching so much fun - April 19, 2014