Ash wood-made Cage pendant light adds charm to your living space
Tom Raffield, a renowned British designer who won the lighting association’s ‘Lighting design award 2011’ has designed this beautiful lighting pendant pictured above. Dubbed as ‘Cage’, this suspension lamp can illuminate any space with its soft glow and the fantastic thing about it is that the designer has made use of sustainable ash wood for its construction.
The cage features a circular structure made out of ash wood consisting of birch loops and curls incorporated in an interesting double cage that is made of cylindrical wood dowels. This dramatic lighting fixture with its enticing lighting can create a romantic atmosphere in any room.
An Energy Saving Bulb max 25 watt is used for illumination that adds to the environment friendly character of the lighting fixture. It comes in two different sizes, including large size measuring 30cm high and 65cm in diameter costing £625 and standard size which is 30cm high and 41cm in diameter with a price tag of £295. So hurry and grab one to add a charm to your living space.
Latest posts by Garima (see all)
- Enhance the flavour of your wine with WW Carafe - September 29, 2014
- Elgato smart home devices work with iOS to monitor your dwelling - September 9, 2014
- Living sculptures from Opiary add green life to your garden - September 3, 2014
- Capsule Aquarium uses Wireless electricity to power robotic fish inside - August 22, 2014
- Shell Crib is a peaceful oasis for your little one - August 12, 2014