Wake up the cocoa connoisseur inside you, as we have just stumbled across what is touted as the world’s very first ‘chocolate’ hotel. Do not get us wrong; it is not made from chocolate, but rather offers the next best things – starting from 13 chocolate-themed rooms, chocolate making workshops to midnight parties with chocolate delicacies and a bar that serves special cocktails with chocolate ingredients. Christened as the Chocolate Boutique Hotel, the 25 people capacity establishment is located in the coastal resort town of Bournemouth, in south of England.
The rooms are named appropriately as per their chocolate legacy, like the Cocoa Bean or the Aztec. And, beyond names and themes, each of them even have chocolate fountains installed beneath their beds. Of course, the ‘choco-tainment’ doesn’t just stop with guests being offered their chocolates, martinis and cocktails. You can also make your transition from gourmand to gourmet, by inducting yourself into one of the chocolate cookery classes. And, of that doesn’t satiate your creativity, you can go the artsy way of making a chocolate painting out of dark, white and milk chocolate.
Finally, coming the rates and pricing of the Chocolate Boutique Hotel, each single room will set you back by £65, while the best suite in the establishment will cost around £170 for the night.
All images are courtesy of Guzelian
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- VERSI Docker/Stand exhibits its industrial essence with functional features - December 24, 2013
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013