Shelf: a storage unit for small kitchens
People with small kitchens often face the problem of storing the daily used objects like cereal containers, utensils and other such things. Here we have a brilliant storage unit called as Shelf to solve this problem very cleverly without using much of your kitchen space. Shelf, created by Israeli designer Raz Krulfeld is a multi-functional domestic accessory that can undoubtedly be a very useful shelving unit for tiny kitchens. As most of the kitchen products sit at a right angle, the tilted 900 angle design of this wire – suspended shelf is sure to provide a stable unit for storage. The minimalist design of the Shelf is composed of two sections out of which the higher section holds the containers of cereals and spices and other small canisters while the lower section is well suited to hold cookbooks and it also integrates a sunken wooden slip to insert culinary and homemaker magazines.
The shelving unit also features a magnetic knife holder on one side and a stainless steel laser cut row of hooks other inner surface of the other side that can be used to hang serving spoons and other kitchen utensils. To add more to the already brilliant kitchen shelf, an LED light is integrated underneath that illuminates the countertop below.
Via : Shoeboxdwelling
Latest posts by Garima (see all)
- Converge docking station can charge four devices at a time - July 28, 2014
- Radis Rocker DON with footrest matches any contemporary decor - July 19, 2014
- Kettal Mesh Collection – Outdoor furniture with a catchy visual contrast - July 18, 2014
- KAST Concrete Knobs provide an industrial look to your existing furniture - July 17, 2014
- Smartphone controlled Monolyth lends your air conditioner an intelligent brain - July 15, 2014