Shelf: a storage unit for small kitchens
People with small kitchens often face the problem of storing the daily used objects like cereal containers, utensils and other such things. Here we have a brilliant storage unit called as Shelf to solve this problem very cleverly without using much of your kitchen space. Shelf, created by Israeli designer Raz Krulfeld is a multi-functional domestic accessory that can undoubtedly be a very useful shelving unit for tiny kitchens. As most of the kitchen products sit at a right angle, the tilted 900 angle design of this wire – suspended shelf is sure to provide a stable unit for storage. The minimalist design of the Shelf is composed of two sections out of which the higher section holds the containers of cereals and spices and other small canisters while the lower section is well suited to hold cookbooks and it also integrates a sunken wooden slip to insert culinary and homemaker magazines.
The shelving unit also features a magnetic knife holder on one side and a stainless steel laser cut row of hooks other inner surface of the other side that can be used to hang serving spoons and other kitchen utensils. To add more to the already brilliant kitchen shelf, an LED light is integrated underneath that illuminates the countertop below.
Via : Shoeboxdwelling
Latest posts by Garima (see all)
- Shell Crib is a peaceful oasis for your little one - August 12, 2014
- Kepler keeps you alert of any gas leakage in your home via smartphone - August 9, 2014
- This staircase by storage associati creates a visual paradox - August 6, 2014
- J-Cobs Piston Dock is a vintage docking station to boast your iPhone 5 in style - August 5, 2014
- Enjoy cooking under the open sky with Ulaelu Outdoor Kitchen - August 1, 2014