Although digital technology have already progressed exponentially, but most of us still have a rather strange attraction to analog wall clocks. While decorating your home, wall clocks are wonderful items to consider. These functional objects give a style to your room whether used alone or combined with a grouping of pictures or other wall decors. You can get a wide range of wall clocks in a variety of themes and designs in stores. If you too want to decorate your room by hanging a wall clock with a simple and minimalist design, then you have landed on the right page. A talented designer of the Netherlands has created the Hazy Clock for LEFF that gives a dreamy appearance.
Ivan Kasner based in Amsterdam, Netherlands has designed the Hazy Clock, taking inspiration from blurred images creating a sense of excitement, imagination and clarity within the illusion. The front face that is made up of polypropylene material distorts the context and origin of hands of the clock. This gives a blurry and floating appearance to the wall clock creating a dreamlike effect. The back of the Hazy Clock is constructed of the common thermoplastic ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) and measures 35cm diameter x 6.8cm deep.
The magnificent Hazy Wall Clock is powered by two AA batteries. The elegant wall clock will be available from September here in three variant colors including white with black hands, white with orange hands and black with white hands. This classy clock can become a focal point and look perfect for that contemporary room.
Latest posts by Garima (see all)
- Agravic Stone Table by Tokujin Yoshioka defies gravity - March 15, 2014
- How to turn a washing machine drum into a fire pit - March 15, 2014
- Artcool Stylist Inverter V: Ultra-slim AC from LG enhances appearance of the room - March 13, 2014
- SensFloor by Future Shape calls for help when someone falls - March 12, 2014
- Iota Folding Toilet is an efficient solution for saving space and water - March 12, 2014