CES 2013: CTA Digital contrives a hi-tech potty that uses iPad as the trainer
Quirky yet practical? Yes, we think so! CTA Digital has recently showcased their hi-tech potty for the ‘untrained in civilly answering the nature’s call’ toddlers. The product in question is christened aptly as the ‘iPotty’, as the technologically advanced shit contraption integrates iPad as a digital distraction for the children.
In the conventional sense, this vivaciously plastic colored potty has all the traditional features like a conveniently removable plastic seat and a separate pee guard for the male toddlers. However, the unconventionality starts with the iPad holder that is compatible with iPad 2 and iPad 3. And, worry not; there is also a specially contrived transparent plastic sheet that guards your precious Apple device from those involuntary bouts of splashes.
As for the functional scope of the $40 iPotty, it is quite a clever idea to distract your kid with cartoon apps from the Apple’s app store, while they perform their human bound duty. Some of the software (both paid and free) include specialized potty training apps like Smart Potty Training, Potty Training Social Story and Pull-Ups Big Kid App.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- VERSI Docker/Stand exhibits its industrial essence with functional features - December 24, 2013
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013