Previously we came across MotoArt’s ‘Stearman Desk‘ made from an authentic Boeing’s Stearman Biplane model. And now the ‘airplane’ scope is notched up to a whole new level with MotoArt’s Boeing 747 conference table. Comprising of the famous Boeing 747 Jumbo Jet’s original engine nacelle (made by General Electric) as its support component, the table item surely boasts of some boisterous credentials. These include a high-mirror polished, 12-ft diameter glass-plate atop the nacelle, which has the capacity for 12 people, while also having 6 dedicated connection ports for your smartphones. However, the definitive feature of the whole magnificent furniture would surely be the internal LED lighting that accompanies a custom fabricated engine stator in the center. And, the ‘cherry on the top’ of this stator arrangement is a veritable engine spinner salvaged from none other than the Boeing B-52; arguably the greatest strategic bomber plane in possession of US Air Force.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- VERSI Docker/Stand exhibits its industrial essence with functional features - December 24, 2013
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013