St. Petersburg-based designer Yaroslav Misonzhnikov has introduced the ‘Zevaka’ table – a wonderful table to encourage occasional sleeping in classroom. Yaroslav would have been a lazy lad in his university days but the ordinary desk would have gotten tough on his sleeping routine in class, a reason why he has given the regular classroom desk a new look, that instigates occasional naps. The wonderful table by the Russian designer has a hinged top panel under which rests a stretchy layer of latex, which adds more comfort to the lazy head that’s accustomed to sleeping on the thick mathematics book during a lecture.
The transforming table for lazy students not only features a specially tailored sleeping compartment, but also has a cool arched hood on the right top side to hang a shoulder bag. Besides this, the table also has an easy to clean strip on the underside of the table for sticking gum, a drawer and neatly placed wooden segregaters to organize cables and minimize wire clutter.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- LiftEye virtual window for elevators will transform passenger experience - April 15, 2014
- Complete high-tech kitchen hidden inside a luxury table [Video] - April 15, 2014
- Lake-side Urban Treehouse in Berlin can be rented for $220 a night - April 14, 2014
- MIT’s Transform table lays foundation for innovative shape-shifting furniture - April 14, 2014
- Enjoy fascinating water vortex within Axor Starck V transparent faucet - April 11, 2014