St. Petersburg-based designer Yaroslav Misonzhnikov has introduced the ‘Zevaka’ table – a wonderful table to encourage occasional sleeping in classroom. Yaroslav would have been a lazy lad in his university days but the ordinary desk would have gotten tough on his sleeping routine in class, a reason why he has given the regular classroom desk a new look, that instigates occasional naps. The wonderful table by the Russian designer has a hinged top panel under which rests a stretchy layer of latex, which adds more comfort to the lazy head that’s accustomed to sleeping on the thick mathematics book during a lecture.
The transforming table for lazy students not only features a specially tailored sleeping compartment, but also has a cool arched hood on the right top side to hang a shoulder bag. Besides this, the table also has an easy to clean strip on the underside of the table for sticking gum, a drawer and neatly placed wooden segregaters to organize cables and minimize wire clutter.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Take home Hermes folding workstation for $60k this Christmas - December 11, 2013
- Husband and wife custom build family home in Whangamata - December 11, 2013
- Chocolate and Strawberry Christmas Tree is immensely tempting - December 10, 2013
- Panasonic’s full-sized hybrid vacuum cleaner runs off USB power for 20 minutes - December 10, 2013
- Iron Throne replica makes perfect Christmas gift for Game of Thrones fan - December 10, 2013