Transforming table encourages lazy students to sleep in class
St. Petersburg-based designer Yaroslav Misonzhnikov has introduced the ‘Zevaka’ table – a wonderful table to encourage occasional sleeping in classroom. Yaroslav would have been a lazy lad in his university days but the ordinary desk would have gotten tough on his sleeping routine in class, a reason why he has given the regular classroom desk a new look, that instigates occasional naps. The wonderful table by the Russian designer has a hinged top panel under which rests a stretchy layer of latex, which adds more comfort to the lazy head that’s accustomed to sleeping on the thick mathematics book during a lecture.
The transforming table for lazy students not only features a specially tailored sleeping compartment, but also has a cool arched hood on the right top side to hang a shoulder bag. Besides this, the table also has an easy to clean strip on the underside of the table for sticking gum, a drawer and neatly placed wooden segregaters to organize cables and minimize wire clutter.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Five best green vacuum cleaners - July 28, 2014
- Five green lawn mowers guaranteeing effortless mowing - July 17, 2014
- Five Green daybeds to curl up in comfort - July 16, 2014
- Goal Zero Lighthouse250 Lantern powers gadgets too - June 25, 2014
- Star Trek-themed palatial home in Florida for grabs at $35 million - May 16, 2014