You’d just been on a shopping spree for the thanksgiving, but forgot to take home a rug for your living? Well, thank your stars you did, for if you had bought one, you’d have missed on the chance to take home the interactive Daisy Garden Rug by Joe Jin Design Company, Canada that brings the outdoors into your living. The bright green rug that looks so attractive is hand-woven with grass-like polyester threads used to conceal a YKK® fastening system, which allows the user to make various floral arrangements with the artificial flowers attached to the rug using snap buttons to be removed or rearranged in 84 different locations.
A perfect match for any type of home interior, the Daisy Garden Rug mimics appearance of the garden so well that it’s hard to distinguish this artificial piece from the original. Thus, the 7.5′ x 5′ rug is your best chance to be closest to the nature from well within the confines of your home.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Boat storage remodeled into an ultimate weekend home in Washington - March 11, 2014
- iPad-controlled, solar-powered mansion in California up for grabs at $22M - March 11, 2014
- Fully livable and mobile Maine Bus guest cottage, being guest was never more fun - March 10, 2014
- Sou Fujimoto to build White Tree residential building in France - March 10, 2014
- Makkink & Bey’s lightweight, expandable and foldable furniture you can travel with - March 8, 2014