You’d just been on a shopping spree for the thanksgiving, but forgot to take home a rug for your living? Well, thank your stars you did, for if you had bought one, you’d have missed on the chance to take home the interactive Daisy Garden Rug by Joe Jin Design Company, Canada that brings the outdoors into your living. The bright green rug that looks so attractive is hand-woven with grass-like polyester threads used to conceal a YKK® fastening system, which allows the user to make various floral arrangements with the artificial flowers attached to the rug using snap buttons to be removed or rearranged in 84 different locations.
A perfect match for any type of home interior, the Daisy Garden Rug mimics appearance of the garden so well that it’s hard to distinguish this artificial piece from the original. Thus, the 7.5′ x 5′ rug is your best chance to be closest to the nature from well within the confines of your home.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Journey Gym is briefcase-size portable gym to train all muscle groups - December 12, 2013
- Unique X-shaped bioethanol Klino fireplace by Caleido - December 12, 2013
- Artist paints refrigerator to make it the most expensive at $88,000 - December 11, 2013
- Take home Hermes folding workstation for $60k this Christmas - December 11, 2013
- Husband and wife custom build family home in Whangamata - December 11, 2013