Attractive lighting can make an amazing effect in normal course or in a celebration. Lamps being a vital aspect of lighting thus add that much needed value to the home interior. And when the lamp itself is value personified then there’s nothing beyond. Case in point, Cliff Shade Black floor lamp by JP Handke, which is handmade with slate and is finished in 24-carat gold or pure silver leaf (depending on the user’s need). The ever so beautiful lamp shade besides creating a wonderful aura also brightens the home with soft lighting and luxurious ambiance.
Standing tall on three slim stainless steel feet, the lamp shade has lovely slates nicely circled in shape of a lamp that speaks volumes about JP Handke’s high degree of craftsmanship. The atypically designed Cliff Shade floor lamp is priced at € 1100 (approx. $1450)
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Take home Hermes folding workstation for $60k this Christmas - December 11, 2013
- Husband and wife custom build family home in Whangamata - December 11, 2013
- Chocolate and Strawberry Christmas Tree is immensely tempting - December 10, 2013
- Panasonic’s full-sized hybrid vacuum cleaner runs off USB power for 20 minutes - December 10, 2013
- Iron Throne replica makes perfect Christmas gift for Game of Thrones fan - December 10, 2013