Attractive lighting can make an amazing effect in normal course or in a celebration. Lamps being a vital aspect of lighting thus add that much needed value to the home interior. And when the lamp itself is value personified then there’s nothing beyond. Case in point, Cliff Shade Black floor lamp by JP Handke, which is handmade with slate and is finished in 24-carat gold or pure silver leaf (depending on the user’s need). The ever so beautiful lamp shade besides creating a wonderful aura also brightens the home with soft lighting and luxurious ambiance.
Standing tall on three slim stainless steel feet, the lamp shade has lovely slates nicely circled in shape of a lamp that speaks volumes about JP Handke’s high degree of craftsmanship. The atypically designed Cliff Shade floor lamp is priced at € 1100 (approx. $1450)
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- LiftEye virtual window for elevators will transform passenger experience - April 15, 2014
- Complete high-tech kitchen hidden inside a luxury table [Video] - April 15, 2014
- Lake-side Urban Treehouse in Berlin can be rented for $220 a night - April 14, 2014
- MIT’s Transform table lays foundation for innovative shape-shifting furniture - April 14, 2014
- Enjoy fascinating water vortex within Axor Starck V transparent faucet - April 11, 2014