Folding dish drying rack is coolest thing for every kitchen
If you’re living out of a cramped apartment, finding small items to fit into the kitchen can be the toughest thing to do. However, transforming kitchen items can surely fit the spot as and when required. Case in point is this transforming utensil drying rack by New York-base designer Sally Rumble. The dish rack takes least possible space on the countertop when in use, and can be easily folded and stacked up in the cupboard when not in use.
Designed for OXO International, this drying dish rack features a slide-out dish tray, which can be pulled to raise the plastic dish supports and pushed back fold them flat. Anyone?
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Five green lawn mowers guaranteeing effortless mowing - July 17, 2014
- Five Green daybeds to curl up in comfort - July 16, 2014
- Goal Zero Lighthouse250 Lantern powers gadgets too - June 25, 2014
- Star Trek-themed palatial home in Florida for grabs at $35 million - May 16, 2014
- LiftEye virtual window for elevators will transform passenger experience - April 15, 2014