If you’re living out of a cramped apartment, finding small items to fit into the kitchen can be the toughest thing to do. However, transforming kitchen items can surely fit the spot as and when required. Case in point is this transforming utensil drying rack by New York-base designer Sally Rumble. The dish rack takes least possible space on the countertop when in use, and can be easily folded and stacked up in the cupboard when not in use.
Designed for OXO International, this drying dish rack features a slide-out dish tray, which can be pulled to raise the plastic dish supports and pushed back fold them flat. Anyone?
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Journey Gym is briefcase-size portable gym to train all muscle groups - December 12, 2013
- Unique X-shaped bioethanol Klino fireplace by Caleido - December 12, 2013
- Artist paints refrigerator to make it the most expensive at $88,000 - December 11, 2013
- Take home Hermes folding workstation for $60k this Christmas - December 11, 2013
- Husband and wife custom build family home in Whangamata - December 11, 2013