If you’re living out of a cramped apartment, finding small items to fit into the kitchen can be the toughest thing to do. However, transforming kitchen items can surely fit the spot as and when required. Case in point is this transforming utensil drying rack by New York-base designer Sally Rumble. The dish rack takes least possible space on the countertop when in use, and can be easily folded and stacked up in the cupboard when not in use.
Designed for OXO International, this drying dish rack features a slide-out dish tray, which can be pulled to raise the plastic dish supports and pushed back fold them flat. Anyone?
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- LiftEye virtual window for elevators will transform passenger experience - April 15, 2014
- Complete high-tech kitchen hidden inside a luxury table [Video] - April 15, 2014
- Lake-side Urban Treehouse in Berlin can be rented for $220 a night - April 14, 2014
- MIT’s Transform table lays foundation for innovative shape-shifting furniture - April 14, 2014
- Enjoy fascinating water vortex within Axor Starck V transparent faucet - April 11, 2014