If you’re living out of a cramped apartment, finding small items to fit into the kitchen can be the toughest thing to do. However, transforming kitchen items can surely fit the spot as and when required. Case in point is this transforming utensil drying rack by New York-base designer Sally Rumble. The dish rack takes least possible space on the countertop when in use, and can be easily folded and stacked up in the cupboard when not in use.
Designed for OXO International, this drying dish rack features a slide-out dish tray, which can be pulled to raise the plastic dish supports and pushed back fold them flat. Anyone?
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Panasonic’s electric fan can be used in all types of weather - March 8, 2013
- Cubious bookshelf by Kristina Lindqvist creates optical illusion in the room - March 4, 2013
- Multi kitchen table stores everything, folds into a suitcase for transport - March 4, 2013
- Typographic Bookshelf lets you store possessions in BOOKS - February 25, 2013
- La Lumiére au Chocolat: A chocolate lamp you can eat - February 25, 2013