If you’re living out of a cramped apartment, finding small items to fit into the kitchen can be the toughest thing to do. However, transforming kitchen items can surely fit the spot as and when required. Case in point is this transforming utensil drying rack by New York-base designer Sally Rumble. The dish rack takes least possible space on the countertop when in use, and can be easily folded and stacked up in the cupboard when not in use.
Designed for OXO International, this drying dish rack features a slide-out dish tray, which can be pulled to raise the plastic dish supports and pushed back fold them flat. Anyone?
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Makkink & Bey’s lightweight, expandable and foldable furniture you can travel with - March 8, 2014
- iPhone-controlled Miracle Machine lets you make your own wine at home - March 7, 2014
- Ulisse Dining queen space-saving wall bed with dining table - March 7, 2014
- Chalet Les Sorbiers: Luxury ski chalet with alpine charm in French Alps - March 7, 2014
- Quadruped robot-based garden lamps react to human presence - March 6, 2014