Multipurpose furniture is all the rage off late. Not only manufacturing companies but even designers are treading the route. Latest in the line is a prototype coffee table by Swiss designer Anthony Guex. On the first look, the coffee table is just an ideal piece of furniture that you’d have at home. But only on a closer look one can make out the two features of the table – i.e. a book rack and a table – two-in-one.
The coffee table is composed of two main parts. The lower part is made of metal, which acts as the base of the table and has a tray sort of a magazine rack (comprising of horizontal metal lines) right under the wooden seating unit, which can be used to hang and store magazines, newspapers etc. The upper part of the table is made of wooden trays of different sizes. These wooden trays are mobile and stackable which interestingly reveal the magazine rack.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Makkink & Bey’s lightweight, expandable and foldable furniture you can travel with - March 8, 2014
- iPhone-controlled Miracle Machine lets you make your own wine at home - March 7, 2014
- Ulisse Dining queen space-saving wall bed with dining table - March 7, 2014
- Chalet Les Sorbiers: Luxury ski chalet with alpine charm in French Alps - March 7, 2014
- Quadruped robot-based garden lamps react to human presence - March 6, 2014