Considering normally used furniture mundane, Polish design studio Wamhouse thrived on the success of its food-styled furniture by designing the new Armchair – Przelany. Przelany Armchair is nothing like any type of furniture we have seen before; at the first look it looks more like a digital art piece than an actual armchair. The chair seems to be modeled after a pot pouring out coffee – the main chair is shaped like a pot and the back of the seat is made as if liquid was pouring out of it.
The spilling back of the Przelany Armchair is designed two colors – chocolate and red, while chocolate is really appealing, the red one is not at all appetizing. How do you like the chair? Share with us in the comments bellow.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- LiftEye virtual window for elevators will transform passenger experience - April 15, 2014
- Complete high-tech kitchen hidden inside a luxury table [Video] - April 15, 2014
- Lake-side Urban Treehouse in Berlin can be rented for $220 a night - April 14, 2014
- MIT’s Transform table lays foundation for innovative shape-shifting furniture - April 14, 2014
- Enjoy fascinating water vortex within Axor Starck V transparent faucet - April 11, 2014