Considering normally used furniture mundane, Polish design studio Wamhouse thrived on the success of its food-styled furniture by designing the new Armchair – Przelany. Przelany Armchair is nothing like any type of furniture we have seen before; at the first look it looks more like a digital art piece than an actual armchair. The chair seems to be modeled after a pot pouring out coffee – the main chair is shaped like a pot and the back of the seat is made as if liquid was pouring out of it.
The spilling back of the Przelany Armchair is designed two colors – chocolate and red, while chocolate is really appealing, the red one is not at all appetizing. How do you like the chair? Share with us in the comments bellow.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Christmas gift ideas: 10 best kitchen appliances - December 7, 2013
- Madonna parts away with her Beverly Hills estate for $19.5 million - December 6, 2013
- Solar-powered clothespins illuminate home exteriors with vibrant colors - December 5, 2013
- iBright LLC Gun Alarm: Shoot your way out of bed with accuracy - December 4, 2013
- Gramophone for iPhone & iPad is a sound amplifier worth gifting - December 4, 2013