Sometimes the degree of user convenience is determined by the level of simplicity in a design. Well, this is aptly proven by the Blooming Sound amplifier for smartphones. Touted as a low electric consuming contraption, this amplifier also doubles up as a charger for your mobile devices, thus completing the full docking system. On top of that this interesting conception comes with a cheap price tag of $25.
As we can understand from its christening, the Blooming Sound mimics a blooming flower draped in exquisite white. Manufactured by Korean company Zelco, the front ’exploding’ facade is certainly reminiscent of those antediluvian gramophone horns. According to the company description, the simple design allows the amplifier to collect the sound from your phone and then throw it towards you via the frontage. Finally, the structural sturdiness (and light-weight characteristics) is also taken care of by the use of common yet hardy ABS plastic as the crucial material.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- VERSI Docker/Stand exhibits its industrial essence with functional features - December 24, 2013
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013