There aren’t many things that you can do with waste pencil stubs or an unused keyboard. But one thing that you can do, very creatively, is to use pencil stubs or keys from the waste keyboard to make photo frames. This is exactly what Kare Design has done. Kare has created a Pencil Frame which is decorated with real colored pencil stubs and has also created a Keyboard Frame which is decorated with original keys from the keyboard. Perfect for your kid’s room, these frames from Kare not only educates us (or the kids) about recycling but also ensures that each individual frame is unique and discrete in its own little way.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- iPhone-controlled Miracle Machine lets you make your own wine at home - March 7, 2014
- Ulisse Dining queen space-saving wall bed with dining table - March 7, 2014
- Chalet Les Sorbiers: Luxury ski chalet with alpine charm in French Alps - March 7, 2014
- Quadruped robot-based garden lamps react to human presence - March 6, 2014
- Robo-washer: Fully automatic, touch-free hand washer, rinser and dryer - March 5, 2014