Recycled Pencil and Keyboard Photo Frames by Kare
There aren’t many things that you can do with waste pencil stubs or an unused keyboard. But one thing that you can do, very creatively, is to use pencil stubs or keys from the waste keyboard to make photo frames. This is exactly what Kare Design has done. Kare has created a Pencil Frame which is decorated with real colored pencil stubs and has also created a Keyboard Frame which is decorated with original keys from the keyboard. Perfect for your kid’s room, these frames from Kare not only educates us (or the kids) about recycling but also ensures that each individual frame is unique and discrete in its own little way.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Seven most exquisite examples of wearable furniture - May 19, 2015
- One of a kind Iron Man inspired Mark IV watch winder by Buben & Zorweg - May 6, 2015
- Company behind Clean Master app delivers smart air filter for homes - November 3, 2014
- Ultimate butter knife with built-in grater solves breakfast blues - August 22, 2014
- Handmade Lace-Up Chair by Jonathan uses rope and wood - August 11, 2014