There aren’t many things that you can do with waste pencil stubs or an unused keyboard. But one thing that you can do, very creatively, is to use pencil stubs or keys from the waste keyboard to make photo frames. This is exactly what Kare Design has done. Kare has created a Pencil Frame which is decorated with real colored pencil stubs and has also created a Keyboard Frame which is decorated with original keys from the keyboard. Perfect for your kid’s room, these frames from Kare not only educates us (or the kids) about recycling but also ensures that each individual frame is unique and discrete in its own little way.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- LiftEye virtual window for elevators will transform passenger experience - April 15, 2014
- Complete high-tech kitchen hidden inside a luxury table [Video] - April 15, 2014
- Lake-side Urban Treehouse in Berlin can be rented for $220 a night - April 14, 2014
- MIT’s Transform table lays foundation for innovative shape-shifting furniture - April 14, 2014
- Enjoy fascinating water vortex within Axor Starck V transparent faucet - April 11, 2014