There aren’t many things that you can do with waste pencil stubs or an unused keyboard. But one thing that you can do, very creatively, is to use pencil stubs or keys from the waste keyboard to make photo frames. This is exactly what Kare Design has done. Kare has created a Pencil Frame which is decorated with real colored pencil stubs and has also created a Keyboard Frame which is decorated with original keys from the keyboard. Perfect for your kid’s room, these frames from Kare not only educates us (or the kids) about recycling but also ensures that each individual frame is unique and discrete in its own little way.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Madonna parts away with her Beverly Hills estate for $19.5 million - December 6, 2013
- Solar-powered clothespins illuminate home exteriors with vibrant colors - December 5, 2013
- iBright LLC Gun Alarm: Shoot your way out of bed with accuracy - December 4, 2013
- Gramophone for iPhone & iPad is a sound amplifier worth gifting - December 4, 2013
- Green living in Waste House: Two-story home built entirely of waste - December 3, 2013