Remote-controlled QWERTY sofa bed lets you sit, sleep or roll on keys
ZO_loft design, with the motive of delivering to the world flexible and architectural furniture for urban space, has designed a very unique QWERTY sofa bed. Designed by the team of designers vis a vis A.Cingoli, V.Castelli and U.La Sorda, the QWERTY is a little more than just an ordinary sofa bed created for geeks who love to crash on their keyboards. The QWERTY comes with micro electric motors attached to every single key which can be controlled with a remote control.
The adjustable keys of the QWERTY means that the cushions, the height and form of the sofa bed can be altered at will. The sofa bed with a simple touch of a button can become a playful carpet, a sofa and/ or a bed to let you sleep on the keyboard.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Eight off-grid capsule homes that promote green living - June 2, 2015
- Seven most exquisite examples of wearable furniture - May 19, 2015
- One of a kind Iron Man inspired Mark IV watch winder by Buben & Zorweg - May 6, 2015
- Company behind Clean Master app delivers smart air filter for homes - November 3, 2014
- Ultimate butter knife with built-in grater solves breakfast blues - August 22, 2014