Designed by Mónoculo Design Studio, the DSLR Paparazzi Lamp is certainly a light fixture to snap your senses away. I’m not really sure what the designers had in mind when they sat down to create this unique lamp, but it sure has turned out a must have for all photographers and everyone who loves being clicked. The DSLR Paparazzi Lamp – replica of a reflex camera lens, is handmade with high quality alder wood and is provided in water-based varnish and beeswax finish.
The design of the lamp besides being attractive is also 100% eco-friendly. The lens hood of the Paparazzi Lamp can be removed or reversed to match the light need of the user. The pendent Lamp comes with a ceiling frame with a stainless steel cable. Anyone interested can grab the DSLR Paparazzi Lamp for €500 (approx. $750).
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Panasonic’s electric fan can be used in all types of weather - March 8, 2013
- Cubious bookshelf by Kristina Lindqvist creates optical illusion in the room - March 4, 2013
- Multi kitchen table stores everything, folds into a suitcase for transport - March 4, 2013
- Typographic Bookshelf lets you store possessions in BOOKS - February 25, 2013
- La Lumiére au Chocolat: A chocolate lamp you can eat - February 25, 2013