Designed by Mónoculo Design Studio, the DSLR Paparazzi Lamp is certainly a light fixture to snap your senses away. I’m not really sure what the designers had in mind when they sat down to create this unique lamp, but it sure has turned out a must have for all photographers and everyone who loves being clicked. The DSLR Paparazzi Lamp – replica of a reflex camera lens, is handmade with high quality alder wood and is provided in water-based varnish and beeswax finish.
The design of the lamp besides being attractive is also 100% eco-friendly. The lens hood of the Paparazzi Lamp can be removed or reversed to match the light need of the user. The pendent Lamp comes with a ceiling frame with a stainless steel cable. Anyone interested can grab the DSLR Paparazzi Lamp for €500 (approx. $750).
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- LiftEye virtual window for elevators will transform passenger experience - April 15, 2014
- Complete high-tech kitchen hidden inside a luxury table [Video] - April 15, 2014
- Lake-side Urban Treehouse in Berlin can be rented for $220 a night - April 14, 2014
- MIT’s Transform table lays foundation for innovative shape-shifting furniture - April 14, 2014
- Enjoy fascinating water vortex within Axor Starck V transparent faucet - April 11, 2014