Designed by Mónoculo Design Studio, the DSLR Paparazzi Lamp is certainly a light fixture to snap your senses away. I’m not really sure what the designers had in mind when they sat down to create this unique lamp, but it sure has turned out a must have for all photographers and everyone who loves being clicked. The DSLR Paparazzi Lamp – replica of a reflex camera lens, is handmade with high quality alder wood and is provided in water-based varnish and beeswax finish.
The design of the lamp besides being attractive is also 100% eco-friendly. The lens hood of the Paparazzi Lamp can be removed or reversed to match the light need of the user. The pendent Lamp comes with a ceiling frame with a stainless steel cable. Anyone interested can grab the DSLR Paparazzi Lamp for €500 (approx. $750).
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Artist paints refrigerator to make it the most expensive at $88,000 - December 11, 2013
- Take home Hermes folding workstation for $60k this Christmas - December 11, 2013
- Husband and wife custom build family home in Whangamata - December 11, 2013
- Chocolate and Strawberry Christmas Tree is immensely tempting - December 10, 2013
- Panasonic’s full-sized hybrid vacuum cleaner runs off USB power for 20 minutes - December 10, 2013