Over the years, home based speaker systems have genuinely traversed the scope of their audio oriented functionality. The new trend entails the design evolution of such speakers that also allow them to pose as definitive elements of modern home decor. Concerning this fad, Steinway Lyngdorf’s revamped S-Series certainly succeeds with their vibrant color scheme, which in turn is equally matched by the elegance of the compact Hi-Fi speakers.
An year ago, the High Fidelity system bagged many awards for its exceptional music output, and that too with its ubiquitous bantam bearing. And, now to celebrate the commercial as well as critical success of their products, the company has re-launched this exclusive line, albeit with a newer style quotient. Technologically, the system comprises of the same sound producing components like the two compact chambers, two inconspicuous sub-woofers along with an acoustic enhancing amplifier circuit with digital correction system.
But as we mentioned, it is the visual aesthetics that have taken the fashionable turn. In this regard, the speakers are now available in new vivacious finishes including black white and red lacquered facades. Other classy hues are also available on request.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013
- New York’s costliest condo exhibits its ‘centerpiece’ sculptural staircase - November 23, 2013