Minimalist Frigg sofa by Marianne Kleis Jensen
The exquisite sofa pictured above can enhance the décor of any room it is placed in. Dubbed as Frigg, this wonderful sofa is designed by Marianne Kleis Jensen. Two people can be comfortably seated on this small sofa or I would rather call it a loveseat where you can snuggle with your loved one. This cozy seating object embraces you as soon as you sit on it. The shape of this sofa resembles to a cave where a single person can crawl and even take his feet up. This is a truly comfortable couch that holds you within its five-sided backrest. The six-sided base of this magnificent chesterfield rests on either four or five wooden legs.
Afelt-like gray exterior completely upholsters the Frigg sofa. The muted blue cushions on the inside are quilted and stitched in a hexagonal pattern giving a beautiful honeycomb appearance to the couch.
Latest posts by Garima (see all)
- Enhance the flavour of your wine with WW Carafe - September 29, 2014
- Elgato smart home devices work with iOS to monitor your dwelling - September 9, 2014
- Living sculptures from Opiary add green life to your garden - September 3, 2014
- Capsule Aquarium uses Wireless electricity to power robotic fish inside - August 22, 2014
- Shell Crib is a peaceful oasis for your little one - August 12, 2014