Gorgeous iron home decor items created by laser cutting
Iron is perhaps the most important metal that has been integral to the technological evolution of human civilization. Starting out as tools and weapons (in the so-named ‘Iron Age’), the application of iron has progressed into large scale industries like railway, construction and machinery. And, now, following this same evolutionary trend, iron construction company C. Villa has introduced their laser-cut collection of elegant home decor items crafted from iron. These amazing designs include tables, shelves and eve a gorgeously contrived spiraling staircase.
Since the dawn of Iron Age, the usage of iron has been defined by the shaping of the metal – and, this ‘shaping’ has been achieved by time proven processes such as forging, bending and cutting. The very same processes are undertaken for this furniture collection, but this time with the advanced technology of laser cutting. So, in essence, the historical tradition is maintained through application of contemporary technology.
Latest posts by Dattatreya (see all)
- VERSI Docker/Stand exhibits its industrial essence with functional features - December 24, 2013
- Bread from Scratch symbolizes the value of basic food production - November 26, 2013
- Mira Schroder’s Workbed combines a work desk and a resting bed - November 25, 2013
- A Chinese farmer successfully cultivates his roof top farm - November 25, 2013
- Ocean front hacienda in Mexico comes with $10,000 per night tag - November 25, 2013