Chocolate and Strawberry Christmas Tree is immensely tempting
If you’re done with Styrofoam Christmas trees and want to take home a tree more personal and fascinating this time, then here is an option you can try at home and have the desired effect. The Chocolate and Strawberry Christmas Tree (as the appearance itself suggests) is something that you guys will actually love. Though, you need to be particular about the right size of papiermache cone and melted chocolate you’ll use. Pick an ideal size cone (about 8-10-inches should be appropriate), chocolate candy melts and strawberries in all sizes, small, medium and big.
Lay out a layer of waxed paper neatly over the tree, fix it to a doily for disguise with help of melted chocolate. Place it on a cardboard round for stability. Now, drape the tree with melted chocolate and fix large size strawberries to the base up and then continue with medium sized in the center with small one reserved for the top. Top the tree with stars made of chocolate and there your breathtaking Chocolate and Strawberry Christmas Tree is ready. Read the full tutorial on Can’t Stop Making Things.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Five best green vacuum cleaners - July 28, 2014
- Five green lawn mowers guaranteeing effortless mowing - July 17, 2014
- Five Green daybeds to curl up in comfort - July 16, 2014
- Goal Zero Lighthouse250 Lantern powers gadgets too - June 25, 2014
- Star Trek-themed palatial home in Florida for grabs at $35 million - May 16, 2014