CES 2014: Twelve 24 reveals ClockONE, meter long E-Ink wall clock
Wall clocks aren’t a regular site at the CES, but doing it more innovatively, Twelve 24 – a Boston-based company has managed to sneak one in, to tell you – it’s absolutely unique! Dubbed the ClockONE, this is an ultra-thin, E-Ink wall clock which measures a meter long. Thriving on the benefits of super-efficient E-Ink paper display, the ClockONE weighs as light as 4lbs and can run without missing a second for a year on a single coin cell battery. The simple and unique design of the ClockONE comes with intuitive controls for time adjustment and an innovative magnetic mounting system to mount without screws.
E-Ink watches have been a craze over the years for their low power consumption and extremely thin and flexible displays. Now, an E-Ink clock, well, it can be the most innovative and distinctive product you can have on display of your home or office walls. Twelve 24 ClockONE will start shipping for $499 beginning September this year.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Seven most exquisite examples of wearable furniture - May 19, 2015
- One of a kind Iron Man inspired Mark IV watch winder by Buben & Zorweg - May 6, 2015
- Company behind Clean Master app delivers smart air filter for homes - November 3, 2014
- Ultimate butter knife with built-in grater solves breakfast blues - August 22, 2014
- Handmade Lace-Up Chair by Jonathan uses rope and wood - August 11, 2014