CES 2014: Twelve 24 reveals ClockONE, meter long E-Ink wall clock
Wall clocks aren’t a regular site at the CES, but doing it more innovatively, Twelve 24 – a Boston-based company has managed to sneak one in, to tell you – it’s absolutely unique! Dubbed the ClockONE, this is an ultra-thin, E-Ink wall clock which measures a meter long. Thriving on the benefits of super-efficient E-Ink paper display, the ClockONE weighs as light as 4lbs and can run without missing a second for a year on a single coin cell battery. The simple and unique design of the ClockONE comes with intuitive controls for time adjustment and an innovative magnetic mounting system to mount without screws.
E-Ink watches have been a craze over the years for their low power consumption and extremely thin and flexible displays. Now, an E-Ink clock, well, it can be the most innovative and distinctive product you can have on display of your home or office walls. Twelve 24 ClockONE will start shipping for $499 beginning September this year.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Five best green vacuum cleaners - July 28, 2014
- Five green lawn mowers guaranteeing effortless mowing - July 17, 2014
- Five Green daybeds to curl up in comfort - July 16, 2014
- Goal Zero Lighthouse250 Lantern powers gadgets too - June 25, 2014
- Star Trek-themed palatial home in Florida for grabs at $35 million - May 16, 2014