Very exciting furniture units are being created lately, which suffice seating needs both indoors and outdoors. The Pause, a rocking chaise lounge consisting of a cardboard sculpture and covered with two mats of felt tied in a ziz zag pattern on the sides, is just another example. Designed by Piquattropunto design studio, the Pause chaise lounge weighs in at about 150kgs and is conceptualized in simple cutting and assembling of two-dimensional shapes.
The chaise lounge is comfortable yet robust and is completely recyclable. Scheduled to participate in Opendesignitalia.net competition cum exhibition 23 to 25 November at Magazzini Ligabue of Venice, the Pause chaise lounge makes one hell of a seating unit for all home owners.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Husband and wife custom build family home in Whangamata - December 11, 2013
- Chocolate and Strawberry Christmas Tree is immensely tempting - December 10, 2013
- Panasonic’s full-sized hybrid vacuum cleaner runs off USB power for 20 minutes - December 10, 2013
- Iron Throne replica makes perfect Christmas gift for Game of Thrones fan - December 10, 2013
- Stealth Ping-Pong Table made from jet aircraft aluminum, carbon fiber - December 9, 2013