Very exciting furniture units are being created lately, which suffice seating needs both indoors and outdoors. The Pause, a rocking chaise lounge consisting of a cardboard sculpture and covered with two mats of felt tied in a ziz zag pattern on the sides, is just another example. Designed by Piquattropunto design studio, the Pause chaise lounge weighs in at about 150kgs and is conceptualized in simple cutting and assembling of two-dimensional shapes.
The chaise lounge is comfortable yet robust and is completely recyclable. Scheduled to participate in Opendesignitalia.net competition cum exhibition 23 to 25 November at Magazzini Ligabue of Venice, the Pause chaise lounge makes one hell of a seating unit for all home owners.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Boat storage remodeled into an ultimate weekend home in Washington - March 11, 2014
- iPad-controlled, solar-powered mansion in California up for grabs at $22M - March 11, 2014
- Fully livable and mobile Maine Bus guest cottage, being guest was never more fun - March 10, 2014
- Sou Fujimoto to build White Tree residential building in France - March 10, 2014
- Makkink & Bey’s lightweight, expandable and foldable furniture you can travel with - March 8, 2014