Very exciting furniture units are being created lately, which suffice seating needs both indoors and outdoors. The Pause, a rocking chaise lounge consisting of a cardboard sculpture and covered with two mats of felt tied in a ziz zag pattern on the sides, is just another example. Designed by Piquattropunto design studio, the Pause chaise lounge weighs in at about 150kgs and is conceptualized in simple cutting and assembling of two-dimensional shapes.
The chaise lounge is comfortable yet robust and is completely recyclable. Scheduled to participate in Opendesignitalia.net competition cum exhibition 23 to 25 November at Magazzini Ligabue of Venice, the Pause chaise lounge makes one hell of a seating unit for all home owners.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- LiftEye virtual window for elevators will transform passenger experience - April 15, 2014
- Complete high-tech kitchen hidden inside a luxury table [Video] - April 15, 2014
- Lake-side Urban Treehouse in Berlin can be rented for $220 a night - April 14, 2014
- MIT’s Transform table lays foundation for innovative shape-shifting furniture - April 14, 2014
- Enjoy fascinating water vortex within Axor Starck V transparent faucet - April 11, 2014