Embarakiya dummy lamps by Al Hamed are really creepy
The dummies or mannequins are generally used in a garment store to display fancy clothes. But, Kuwaiti designer Al Hamed has used these dummies to create marvelous yet creepy lamps to enlighten the home. Dubbed as ‘Embarakiya,’ these life-sized mannequin lamps are actually a part of floor lamp series by him. Instead of the head, each of the dummy has a lamp.
The dummy lamps wear a traditional Kuwaiti dress and the lamp shade is made of the fabric that is used to make the headdress. There is a sensor in one of the hands of each lamp with three dimmer settings. As soon as you shake hands with the mannequin, the lamp glows. These lamps will look great in any room of your home, but are definitely not suitable for the faint-hearted.
Latest posts by Garima (see all)
- Enhance the flavour of your wine with WW Carafe - September 29, 2014
- Elgato smart home devices work with iOS to monitor your dwelling - September 9, 2014
- Living sculptures from Opiary add green life to your garden - September 3, 2014
- Capsule Aquarium uses Wireless electricity to power robotic fish inside - August 22, 2014
- Shell Crib is a peaceful oasis for your little one - August 12, 2014