US-based Arlo Technologies is one home automation company that offers Homekit-compatible smart security cameras. This year at CES, the company has showcased its new Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera, which has been adjudged the CES 2020 Innovation Award Honoree in the smart home category. It features powerful LEDs that light up the area in front of the camera for better picture quality.
The new Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera is an extension to Arlo Pro 3 and has many similar features. However, its main feature is the integrated floodlight to improve vision of the camera. Read below for other eminent features in detail:
- The clean, unibody design of the floodlight camera is designed to seamlessly blend with any home exterior. Being a wireless smart home security camera, it can be installed without replacing existing wiring and fixture. The built-in rechargeable battery can run it for a long time
- The built-in LEDs in the camera can illuminate a wide area. It can be activated by motion or manually through the companion mobile app. There is a built-in ambient light sensor that automatically measures the amount of surrounding light and adjusts the floodlight accordingly in order to save battery and also prolong the product life. The sensor’s sensitivity threshold can also be customized with the Arlo app
- The Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera also offers three different light patterns constant, flashing, and pulsating – which can be automated or users can control them manually
- It records 2K video with HDR. Users can zoom in on particular objects to see the details and colors clearly
- The video recording feature is enhanced with Color Night Vision
- It provides a wide 160-degree diagonal viewing angle, well-suited for surveillance tasks at home
- With 2-way audio, users can directly hear and speak to visitors clearly
- There is a built-in smart siren that can be triggered remotely or automatically during an emergency
Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera comes with a complimentary 3-month trial of Arlo Smart, Arlo’s AI-based subscription plan that allows storing 30-day recordings in full 2K resolution.
According to the company, it will be available in Spring 2020 for $249.
Follow Homecrux on Google News!