Today, we are here with a 10-minute fall wreath craft that uses only a couple of materials and looks adorable as part of your fall decorations. This DIY fall maple leaf wreath can be made with real or faux maple leaves. We have used faux maple leaves garland, but you can use real ones as well along with other decorative stuff if you want to bedazzle it. So let’s get to the work.
Also Read: DIY Fall Wreath Ideas
- Burlap wreath
- Faux maple leaf strings
- Faux pumpkins
- LED string lights
- Handmade fall sign
- Double-sided tape or thread
How to Make DIY Maple Leaf Wreath
- Take a burlap wreath base and begin by wrapping the faux leaf garland around it
- Once the leaves are in place, blind a light string around them to make it a lighting wreath
- Then add a fall sign at the bottom of the wreath, at the opposite side of the hanging wire or thread. We made a green-colored fall sign with paper and cardboard
- Afterward, glue or tape the balloon pumpkins around the sign
- Your DIY fall maple leaf wreath is done. The only thing to do is to plug in the light string to complete the festive look
Check out the video tutorial below:
Follow Homecrux on Google News!